9 December 2004
Keeping Martians & Venusians Together
Sincere thanks for your presentation to my TEC34 Group on Tuesday 7 December 2004 – a 100% score – fantastic!
The group enjoyed your presentation immensely, as you can see from feedback comments below with regard to what they gained from it:
- Many ideas – things to change, things to implement.
- Don’t worry about the facts of life, treat life with ‘first date’ mentality.
- Excellent food for thought – action to be followed.
- To be more tolerant of other people’s differences.
- To live every day like it could be your last.
- Really interesting insight onto personality types – both my own and others.
- Focus on what is important – do not burn energy on ‘crap’ issues.
- Work on family life first.
- Don’t waste energy on things you cannot change.
- Judge people by their intention not their behaviour.
A couple of suggestions from the group:
- There were no suggestions for improvement – this was an excellent presentation, thoroughly enjoyable.
I believe the group benefited greatly from your presentation Bruce. Your motivational material was delivered with energy and humour – excellent real life reminders to live the day and by positive. Thank you again.
I look forward to welcoming you to TEC9 on 19 April 2005.