I would like to formally thank you on behalf of TEC 3 for making yourself available to talk to the group last Thursday and for doing such an excellent job for us. The topic was perfect for both my members and their partners and I thought the session went extremely well which was mirrored by the comments I got after the meeting and on the evaluations forms. You nearly became the first speaker to be universally rated 5/5 but one member gave the session a 4/5 rating, nevertheless congratulations on being the highest ranking speaker for a TEC session in my era as chair. For my part, I thoroughly enjoyed the session as did my wife. I certainly thought you lived up to the big build up which I had given you when I told the group that you were our next speaker and I do thank you for making the time to come over from Brisbane.
For information I thought I would jot down a few of the comments which were made on the TEC evaluation sheet. Some of the comments recorded were:
- Fun understanding of relationships.
- Couldn’t get any better.
- Bruce is the most energetic speaker I have seen in my 4 years as a TEC member.
- Good reminder of what is important rather than urgent.
- Great fun and interesting. Bruce is a very good presenter.
- Shows there is a lot to learn about other people.
- People have different preferences and you can get the best out of them by understanding those preferences.
Bruce, the general comments over dinner from all involved after you had left were very positive and I thank you once again for finding the time for us, your talk was well received and very worthwhile. I very much appreciate your making the time to come across from Brisbane.