26 April 2006
Thank you for speaking at Centro’s Blue Team Conference on 30 March 2006. The sessions you presented “Creating High Performance Teams” and “How to Work With People Who Are Not Like You” were very well received by the delegates. The educational information, anecdotes and stories you told are applicable to both the workplace and in home life, and many people in the days to follow were still talking about these sessions and how transferable the learning’s were. It was fantastic to see enthusiasm and 100% participation in these sessions.
For your information, outlined below is feedback obtained from the attendees:
- Great tools both at work and at home
- Great presenter, really enjoyed it. Liked that it was really relevant to what we do.
- Fantastic presentation! Looking forward to the next one.
- Absolutely amazing. I was very moved personally by this presentation
- Very dynamic and thought provoking
- Great presenter – could listen to Bruce for hours – good messages
- Get him back for the next conference. Very interesting and impressive
- Excellent! Really made you think
- It’s nice to get another perspective as to how/why people can be different
- Would be great for the entire office to hear this seminar
- Wonderful, great audience participation method
- Probably the best speaker I’ve ever heard. Able to appeal to all attendees
- Please invite him again!
- Bruce was great! Best speaker I have ever experience.
Thank you for contributing to the success of our conference and we look forward to working with you in the future.