The HBDI® specific business applications are:
* Individual, group awareness and cohesion
* Giving individual’s awareness of their thinking preferences increases personal and on-the-job effectiveness. Understanding how others think can have a big impact on productivity and team effectiveness.
* Increase job fit. Decrease turnover and job dissatisfaction. Scan for high-potential leaders and factor thinking preferences into their career paths.
* Analyse your messages and their match to the thinking styles of your internal/external target audiences. Diversify and balance your communications to reach all audience segments. Reduce conflicts stemming from contrasting communication styles. Ensure effective communication with anyone, about anything, at any time.
* Sales and marketing effectiveness
* Apply thinking styles to shape market research, gain new insights into target markets and analyse trends. Factor customers’ tendencies and preferences into sales/negotiation methods.
* Culture change/Organisational learning
* Assess thinking styles across learning populations. Tailor learning to match learner preferences. Factor thinking styles into your strategies for managing culture change, mergers and acquisitions.
* Strategy development
* Map thinking styles of executives who shape strategy. Tailor you strategy development process to turn differences from a liability into an advantage. Enhance clarity, confidence and consensus.
* Creativity and innovation
* Compose R&D groups, task forces and other groups to blend out-of-the-box thinkers and risk-takers with those demonstrating preferences toward analysis, planning and implementation.