Your Best You…With the Attitude, Energy and Resilience of a Four Year Old Almost Every Day!
What would it look like if you had the energy of a four year old… almost every day?
Busy? Everyone is busy! Our world has become the world of the Red Queen in Alice in Wonderland: “Now here, you see, it takes all the running you can do to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that.”
Our modern workforce and lifestyle places many demands on our time and energy. Constant change and increasing expectations from ALL areas of work and life can take their toll, even on the most positive and resilient of individuals.
So how do we reclaim and focus our energy to ensure that we get what we truly want out of our profession and our life? How do we overcome the obstacles to genuine effectiveness and maximise our own individual input into our team and our families to ensure an effective outcome?
Bruce Sullivan will guide you on an educational and entertaining journey that will help you with practical and proven ways to build resilience, decrease your stress, reclaim your energy and keep yourself focused and energised to do what matters most!
If you are interested in
- Recharging stressed out hard working individuals and teams
- Coping better with change fatigue, particularly if there is more change to come
- Maintaining motivation, work life balance and momentum for you and your teams
- Providing practical tools to decrease stress and increase positive energy
- Creating a common language, culture and philosophy that can be used on a daily basis in your teams to increase individual and team effectiveness
Back to Speaking Topics.