We value our partnership with you and agree to commit to your confirmed date and hold it in good faith. In turn we trust that our terms and conditions reflect the spirit of our working relationship with you.
1. Bruce Sullivan is not confirmed for an engagement until a signed agreement and a 50% deposit has been received.
2. A final invoice is sent after the event and due within 7 days of receipt.
3. Any dates put on hold in Bruce’s calendar will be released after 14 days if no contact has been made by the client.
4. Cancellation fees do apply to bookings, specifically:
If cancelled and notice is given twenty or more working days prior to the engagement date, no fee is payable and the deposit will be refunded to the client. Alternatively the program may be transferred to another mutually agreed date.
If cancelled and notice is given within ten to nineteen working days prior to the engagement date, a 50% confirmation deposit will be retained.
If cancelled and notice is given within nine working days prior to the engagement date, 100% of the full confirmed investment will be payable.
A final invoice will be forwarded for payment within 7 days.
In the event that the client has to cancel the engagement date/s, then any training resources such as products, workshop materials, venue hire payments and other expenses arranged and purchased on behalf of the client, will be invoiced for full payment to the client.
In the event that Bruce Sullivan has to cancel the agreed engagement, all monies paid will be refunded to the client. Alternatively, the client may choose to have Bruce Sullivan arrange an alternative facilitator/trainer/speaker in lieu of the refund, or to transfer the engagement date/s to another mutually agreed time.
5. Payment Method:
Cheque – please make cheques payable to Red Hot Relationships Pty Ltd
Electronic Funds Transfer – please deposit funds into the following account:
Red Hot Relationships
National Australia Bank
BSB: 084 255 Account Number: 82 178 3022
Please fax (07 3268 3922) or email (email@example.com) a remittance statement.
6. Expenses relating to the booking
Manuals prepared by Bruce Sullivan will be charged at $16.50 per manual
Materials/Training Instruments used by Bruce Sullivan, such as LSI, MBTI, HBDI profiles will be charged at a per survey/per person rate.
Accommodation charges required for overnight stay to conduct engagement will be payable by the client. Bruce Sullivan will discuss accommodation venue options with the client prior to making any confirmed accommodation bookings. Room service charges, for meals, will also be payable by the client.
Bruce Sullivan will forward relevant charges to the client. Bruce travels ‘Business Class’ on all flights over 3 hours.
Where the client does not arrange for transfers, Bruce Sullivan will charge all expenses to the client for travel to and from the airport and conference venue/s. Charged and payable for clients outside the Brisbane district only (inter and intra state clients)
Only meal expenses that occur while Bruce Sullivan is on an overnight stay (inter- and intra-state) will be charged and payable to Red Hot Relationships by the client.
7. The Client agrees to arrange and provide all Audio Visual requirements
8. Bruce Sullivan is welcome to invite up to 3 guests to watch his sessions only. These guests will be approved by the client and come from non competitive businesses.
9. Promotional material supplied by Bruce Sullivan relating to Bruce Sullivan products only will be given to the audience only with prior permission from the client.
Once again we hope that these terms and conditions are taken in conjunction with the spririt of our partnership with you enabling us to concentrate soley on exceeding you expectations and providing you with world class service. If you have any concerns with the above please do not hesitate to contact us.
Back to Event Organisers.