Designed specifically for those in leadership roles – primarily senior managers and CEOs – Leadership/Impact (L/I) represents the cutting edge of research into leadership effectiveness.
For executives to be leaders, they must transform, shape and influence the environment within which people operate and the ways in which they approach their work and interact with each other.
L/I provides those in leadership positions with unique insights into their leadership strategies and the impact of these on the behaviour and performance of those being led. It is this researched relationship between strategies and behavioural impact that makes L/I quite unique.
L/I provides leaders with information on:
- Impact on Others – the extent to which the leader motivates or drives people to behave in constructive, passive/defensive or aggressive/defensive ways.
- Leadership Strategies – the extent to which the leader personally acts in prescriptive ways (guides activities and behaviours towards goals, opportunities and task accomplishment) versus restrictive ways (constrains or prohibits activities and behaviours)
- Effectiveness – both personal and organisational effectiveness.
Incorporating self and multi-rater feedback design, L/I provides a comprehensive personalised report that explores:
- the detail of the feedback, including comparisons of self and others’ ratings.
- the clear link between leadership strategies, motivational impact and leadership effectiveness.
- prescriptive guidelines for leadership development, including a review of current leadership research.
See more Development Tools.